Breaking the ice in a professional setting can be a daunting task, as can building and managing genuine and long-lasting networks. This workshop will provide participants with practical and effective strategies to identify and make the most of networking opportunities.
‘Strategic Networking’ is suitable for postgraduate candidates/students, academic, corporate, and government sectors.
- How to form genuine professional and collaborative relationships
- Identifying networking opportunities
- Making the most of a networking event
- How to ensure you stay in touch
- Managing your contacts
Learning objectives summary:
This workshop will develop
- Collaboration skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills