Flish offers the following services to high performing individuals, including researchers and higher degree candidates, business and corporate clients, and government:
- Private research projects
- Bespoke workshops
- À-la-carte workshops
- One-on-one coaching (including PhD Candidate / PhD student coaching and tutoring)
- Framework and strategy development
- Writing services
Each workshop Eliza delivers is unique. Eliza, however, will design bespoke workshops to help your business brainstorm a particular problem, and can follow-up with high-level written analysis of the issues raised by your team.
Please contact Eliza for further information.
A suite of ready-made skills workshops for groups from 10 to 200+ people.
These workshops include (click the workshop title for further details!):
- Strategic Networking
- Speaking with Confidence
- Your Elevator Pitch
- Translating Your Expertise: From ‘Expert’ to ‘English’
- Managing Your Thesis Supervisors
- Reflective Writing: Improving Your Productivity and Analytical Skills
- Managing Your Managers
- Planning a research project
- Preparing for interviews
- Turning papers and reports into presentations
- The Three Minute Thesis (Postgraduate/Higher Degree Research candidates)
- From evidence to argument (Postgraduate/Higher Degree Research candidates)
- Structuring Your Thesis (Postgraduate/Higher Degree Research candidates)
Eliza is an experienced public speaking coach who has coached three top-10 finalists of the Asia-Pacific 3 Minute Thesis competition for PhD candidates. will come to you and provide one-on-one coaching by the hour on speaking, speechwriting, or writing skills. She also offers small-group coaching (up to 9 people) for two hour blocks. Coaching sessions are customised to help you and your team achieve your goals.
Framework strategy and development
Eliza has written research education frameworks for both Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology. She is experienced in both framework and content development, and course design. She can help you with the development of your educational frameworks, including:
- Initial specifications
- Stakeholder engagement
- Feedback workshops
- Final structure
- Rollout and implementation
Written analysis, blog, and media articles
A published author and experienced writer, Eliza can provide written analysis of qualitative research, craft the ideal article to highlight an idea or concept. She has written book chapters, magazine articles, newspaper and radio articles, press releases, newsletters and has had her writing quoted several times in the Washington Post Express. Please contact me for more information on how I can help you.